dill_building_before

  • Built in 1854 as a tobacco factory by Joseph G. Dill
  • Originally known as The Dill Factory
  • Owned and operated by Joseph G. Dill until 1921 when Weyman-Burton (previously known as United States Tobacco Company) bought him out
  • Upper stories of the building were removed following a fire in 1941
  • Renovated in 2008 and changed into 55 one, two, and three bedroom downtown apartments